1. I plan on using the storage bags I bought even if they don't stay totally compact because they do well enough that it is beneficial.
2. Still have not tried the Pandigital. So much other stuff going on. Will get there.
3. Had an interview. It went well. Get edged out by someone else. Oh well. I've got two more resume in and I still am in the system to sub.
4. Everyone is back in school and doing well. Jbird seems to be hanging in there and I see an upturn with a small med change. He got good reports on his blood tests - he A1C's were very good - so no concern right now about diabetes. He's been doing super on staying away from sweets and carbs as much as possible. He's also cut back on portions and has started walking some hiking trails.
5. Have up and down days still, yet, whatever.... I know that is to be expected but it still bugs me when I lose a day to feeling depressed.
6. Took a friend to the hospital for her necessary tests. She got a good report and then we went out to eat at Fatz. Good food.
7. Taking Speed Spanish and Podcasting for the Classroom for my final two need PLU's for recertification. Think I may have put a little too much pressure on myself at this time. Painting daisies 101 would have been more appropriate.
8. Tomorrow I have two projects to do: get knitting stuff sorted, realistically look at some of the yarn and decide to keep or give away, put projects that I'm making in baggies, and repack all in a huge tub. Laundry must be done or I'm going naked. Through a meal in the crockpot in the morning so I don't have to worry about food for tomorrow night. And I NEED to paint - for me - for sanity - for the pleasure of it.
9. Oh - and we got a Wii - we need a respite from all the stress and the family is truly enjoying it.
Hope you are blessed and doing well. You know where I am God and where I am going - that's good enough for me :)